The VAMA road blade is an effective solution to detach the hard ridge of snow at the edge of the road, but it is very suitable for year-round use. For pressing, the road blade uses the tractors own weight, and does not require any additional brackets to be installed.
A VAMA rear blade can easily be connected to the VAMA road blade, and thus it becomes a more effective tool. The road blade requires two pieces of 2-way hydraulic outputs, as well as a free return.
|• Mechanical ploughing adjustment
• Pressing adjustment valve
• Pressing pressure accumulator
• 3 point fittings Cat.2 / Cat.3
• First installation blade plane/indented
• Hydraulic pressing
• Hydraulic ploughing angle adjustment +/- 25°
• Support wheels
• Bolted end plates
• Hydraulically rising end plates
• Hydraulic push rod for the plough
• Carbide blades
• Additional hydraulic blocks