The VAMA U-ploughs have the same pushing block as the VAMA area ploughs have. The pushing blocks have the same swivelling and floating properties as the area ploughs. In addition to the middle plate turning, the U-plough also has side wings on both sides that turn forwards and backwards, which enable, for example, the efficient collection of snow.
• Spring-loaded blade mounts
• Original blade turning plane/indented blades
• Pushing block +/- 42° ploughing angle rotation
• Available for all standard front loaders
• Hydraulically controlled wings +/-90°