The VAMA vertical spiral snow throwers are suitable for both light and heavy snow throwing, as well as for removing hard ridges of snow. The snow outlet can be variably directed ith the hydraulically operated snow chute. The folding towing triangle offers flexible working opportunities.
• Hydraulically controlled rotary snow chute (control of the visor and rotation)
• Bolt-on folding plane/indented blades (bolt pattern 305 mm), bolt-on smooth side blades/slide pads
• Foldable towing triangle; the snow thrower can be installed to be either pulled or pushed
• Plate stands
• Cover plate to prevent snow from running back into the drum
• Optional support wheels are available as an accessory to avoid slippery tracks from occurring from the stands when working on sidewalks and in yards.
• Boltable undercutters
• Hydraulically controlled undercutter
• Support wheels
• Reduction gear and direction changer
• Loading chute / chute extension
• LED side lights